National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd has released the NBCC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer Posts notification on 15/03/2022. Notification is out for 81 Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 15/03/2022 to 14/03/2022. Selection will be made as per the selection criteria mentioned below. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
Post Date: 15/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 81
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NBCC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer
Eligible candidates can apply online as per the given dates. Check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for the posts.
|Start Date of Online Application||15/03/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of NBCC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer Posts
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd invites applications for 81 vacancies for Junior Engineer posts. Check post-wise vacancy details here. Current vacancies are listed below. . Selected candidates will be on probation for one year.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||20|
|3||DY. General Manager (ENGG)-(CIVIL)||01|
The selected candidates will receive a remuneration per month as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||27270|
|3||Deputy General Manager (ENGG)-(CIVIL)||70,000 – 2,00,000|
Candidates can check the upper age limit in the below table. Candidates must have attained the age limit to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||28 years|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||28 years|
|3||Deputy General Manager (ENGG)-(CIVIL)||46 years|
1. Junior Engineer (Civil) / (Electrical)
- Candidates should have completed Three years full time Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute / University with 60% aggregate marks.
2. Deputy General Manager
- Candidates should have completed Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University / Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
- Should have 09 years of relevant experience.
The selection will be based on the following
- Junior Engineer(Civil): Written Test
- Junior Engineer(Electrical): Written Test
- DY. General Manager (ENGG)-(CIVIL) (E-4)Backlog: Personal Interview
Candidates should pay the fee online. Candidates are advised to check the application fee given below and complete the payment accordingly. The payment of exam fees should be through credit card, debit card or net banking. No application fee for Backlog Posts (Deputy General Manager).
|Name o the Posts||Amount|
|Deputy General Manager||Nil|
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the NBCC website: www.nbccindia.com.
- Online registration starts from 15/03/2022 to 14/04/2022.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply online.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload your recent Photo, Signature and necessary documents.
- Make Payment through Credit / Debit Card / Net-banking.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for NBCC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.