National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd has released the NBCC Recruitment 2021: Site Inspector Posts notification on 24/03/2021. Notification is out for 120 Vacancies on a contract basis initially for a period of two years. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 25/03/2021 to 14/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Site Inspector
Post Date: 24/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 120
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NBCC Recruitment 2021: Site Inspector Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||25/03/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of NBCC Recruitment 2021: Site Inspector Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Site Inspector (Civil)||80|
|2||Site Inspector (Electrical)||40|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Site Inspector (Civil & Electrical)||31,000|
- Site Inspector (Civil & Electrical): The upper age limit of the candidate is 35 years.
- Candidates should have completed Three Years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical from Govt. Recognized University / Institute with 60% aggregate marks.
- SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Should have minimum 4 Years of experience in the relevant fields.
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification.
|SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2021: Site Inspector Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the NBCC website: www.nbccindia.com.
- Online registration starts from 25/03/2021 to 14/04/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload your recent Photo, Signature, Certificate applicable for OBC /ST/ SC / PwBD / Ex-Ser / Departmental candidates.
- Make Payment through Credit/Debit Card/Net-banking/UPI as per fees applicable
- After submitting the application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.