National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd has announced the NBCC Recruitment 2020: Engineer Posts notification on 11/11/2020. Notification is out for 100 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 11/11/2020 to 15/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Engineer
Post Date: 11/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 100
Place: Delhi (NCR), Odisha, Jharkhand
Important Dates for NBCC Recruitment 2020: Engineer Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||11/11/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of NBCC Recruitment 2020: Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineer (Civil & Electrical)||42,500|
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should have completed full Time BE / B Tech Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical or equivalent from Govt. Recognized University / Institute with 60% aggregate marks.
- SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
The selection will be based on
- Merit / Interview
|SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2020: Engineer Posts
- Online applications will be available on the NBCC website: www.nbccindia.com.
- Online registration starts from 11/11/2020 to 15/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
- Candidates should send a hard copy of duly filled online application form & application fee receipt along with a copy of the required document to the given address.
General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.