NBCC (India) Limited has announced the Marketing Executive Recruitment 2020 notification on 16/12/2019. Notification is out for 06 Marketing Executive posts on contract basis initially for a period of 02 years. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 02/01/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Marketing Executive
Post Date: 16/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 06
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NBCC (India) Limited Marketing Executive Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of NBCC (India) Limited Marketing Executive Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Marketing Executive: 40,000/-
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed full time MBA / 02 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute / University with 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/Brokerage Agency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development / Marketing / Customer Handling.
- Candidates having minimum 01 year of experience in direct sales will be preferred.(Candidates will be required to serve in any part of India).
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for NBCC (India) Limited Marketing Executive Recruitment:
- Application should be filled up in prescribed Proforma only [IN HARD COPY] in BOLD letters either in English or in Hindi.
- Application form should be accompanied with resume / bio-data of the applicant stating clearly the academic qualification, experience details, etc.
- Candidates are advised to keep their E-mail ID active at least for one year. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Production of following documents in original along with self-attested copies thereof by the candidates is mandatory at the time of interview:
- Application Form in the prescribed Proforma (as attached)
- Resume / Bio-data
- Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary educational qualifications and experience certificates
- Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- All Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving on the posts.
- Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Tribe / OBC / EWS / PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
- Proof of identification.
- One Passport size photograph.
Training and Skill Development Centre, NBCC (I) Ltd., M G Road, Ghitorni, Near Ghitorni Metro Station, New Delhi – 110030.
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Date and Time|
|1||Marketing Executive||02/01/2020 at 10.00 AM|