National Atmospheric Research Laboratory has announced the NARL Research Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/04/2020. Notification is out for Post Doctoral Fellow (PDF) / Research Associate (RA) post in Andhra Pradesh. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 31/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Post Doctoral Fellow / Research Associate
Post Date: 19/04/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for NARL Research Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||18/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of NARL Research Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Post Doctoral Fellow / Research Associate||Not Mentioned|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Research Associate I||47,000/-|
|2||Research Associate II||49,000/-|
|3||Research Associate III||54,000/-|
|4||Post Doctoral Fellow||45,000/-|
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed first class Post Graduate degree with doctorate (Ph.D) in the field of Physics / Atmospheric Science / Meteorology / Space Physics / Signal Processing / Computational Electromagnetics / Instrumentation.
- Those who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis and are awaiting final viva can also apply for the above position.
- First-class in ME / M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Remote Sensing / Optical Engineering / Microwave Engineering with at least 03 years of research experience and one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NARL Research Associate Recruitment:
- Eligible Candidates may send their detailed CV giving full academic record, research experience, research publications, awards, names of two referees and a research proposal to email id: [email protected] in a single pdf file not exceeding 10 MB (OR)
- Candidates can send the filled printed application with the above documents with self-attested copies of certificates to the following address:
Administrative Officer, National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, P. B. No. 123, S.v. University Po, Tirupati – 517502, A.p