National Aluminium Company Limited has released the NALCO Recruitment 2022: Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts notification on 05/08/2022. Notification is out to engage 180 Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies in various disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Chemical, Chemistry, Civil and Mining Across India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 11/08/2022 to 11/09/2022. Online applications can be submitted by candidates by following the guidelines below. Scroll Down to check further details on NALCO Recruitment.
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Post Date: 05/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 180
Important Dates for NALCO Recruitment 2022: Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
The dates for graduate engineer trainee online registration are listed below. If you are interested in the Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts submit their applications on time. Follow the given dates and apply for the posts accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||11/08/2022 (11:30 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11/09/2022 (05:30 PM)|
|Last Date of Deposit of Application/Processing fees|
through SBI Collect
|11/09/2022 (04:30 PM)|
Vacancy Details of NALCO Recruitment 2022: Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
National Aluminium Company Limited has released 180 Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancies. The discipline wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the trade and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|Discipline||Total Posts||UR||EWS||OBC (NCL)||ST||SC|
Candidates applying for NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2022 will be given the following salary per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Engineer Trainee||40,000 – 140000/- pm|
Age Limit (as on 11/09/2022):
Candidates shouldn’t have crossed the corresponding age limit. Make sure you are within the age restriction as of September 11, 2022. The maximum age is shown below. Candidates born before 11/09/1992 need not apply.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Graduate Engineer Trainee||30 Years|
1. Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks for UR/EWS/OBC(NCL) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PwBD category.
- Chemistry Discipline: M.Sc. (Chemistry) or AIC.
The candidates will be chosen via
- GATE-2022 Marks (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2022)
Note: The weightages assigned to GATE marks and Personal Interview are 90% and 10% respectively.
The application fee should be paid online. The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee and to fill in the payment details carefully. The registration and application fees for each category are listed below.
|1||Gen / EWS / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH / Others||100/-|
How to Apply for NALCO Recruitment 2022: Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Go to the NALCO official website www.nalcoindia.com
- Click ->Careers / search Careers@NALCO on google -> Click “Apply Now”
- Online registration starts on 11/08/2022.
- Click ->New User / Register
- Registered user ->Enter your Email Id as User ID and Password to log in.
- New User: Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the registered ID & password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.