National Aluminium Company Limited has announced the NALCO Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/02/2020. Notification is out for 12 posts such as Management Trainee (Finance) and Assistant Manager (Finance) in Bhubaneswar. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/02/2020 to 02/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee (Finance) & Assistant Manager (Finance)
Post Date: 19/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 12
Important Dates for NALCO Management Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||19/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of NALCO Management Trainee Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Management Trainee (Finance)||08|
|2||Assistant Manager (Finance)||04|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Management Trainee (Finance)||40,000/- to 1,40,000/-|
|2||Assistant Manager (Finance)||70,000/- to 2,00,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Management Trainee (Finance)||30 years|
|2||Assistant Manager (Finance)||44 years|
1. Management Trainee (Finance):
Candidates should be completed Chartered Accountant (CA) from ICAI or Cost Accountant (CMA) from ICAI.
2. Assistant Manager (Finance):
- Candidates should be completed a Degree in any discipline with Chartered Accountant (CA) from ICAI or Cost Accountant (CMA) from ICAI.
- The candidates should have 04 years of relevant experience as an Executive / Officer.
The selection will be based on the:
- Group Discussion
Candidates should pay through online.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Application Fees|
|1||All Category||100 /-|
How to Apply for NALCO Management Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online registration starts from 19/02/2020 to 02/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates send the downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application such as; qualification, age, experience, pay scales / emoluments, CTC to the given address:
Recruitment Call, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751013, Odisha.