National Aluminium Company Limited has announced the NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/03/2020. Notification is out for 120 Graduate Engineers posts in Bhubaneswar. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/03/2020 to 02/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineers
Post Date: 20/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 120
Important Dates for NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Graduate Engineers: 40,000/- to 1,40,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 20/03/2020):
- The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates born before 20/03/1990 need not apply.
- Candidates should be completed full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65 % marks in aggregate for UR & OBC and 55 % for others.
- Candidate in the final year of their Engineering may also apply.
The selection will be based on the:
- GATE Score 2020
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC / EWS||500 /-|
How to Apply for NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the NALCO Website: www.nalcoindia.com
- Online registration starts from 20/03/2020 to 02/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.