National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Limited has announced the NAFED Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/04/2020. Notification is out for 05 posts such as Assistant Manager-ll (IT) & Assistant Manager (Accounts) in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/04/2020 to 21/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Post Date: 04/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NAFED Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||21/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of NAFED Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Manager-ll (IT)||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Discipline||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Manager-ll (IT)||35,400 to 1,12,400|
|S.No.||Name of the Discipline||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Manager-ll (IT)||30 years|
|2||Assistant (Accounts)||35 years|
1. Assistant Manager-ll (IT):
- Candidate should be completed MCA / B. Tech / B. E. from reputed Indian University / Institute.
- Candidates should have 03 years experience in Programming, Databases, Software implementation, SDLC, Web based applications, knowledge of (networks, security, firewall) in any reputed Companies / PSUs and State / National Cooperative Organization in the field of IT.
- Candidates should have good command over oral / written English language. He should also be proficient in using latest computer based applications in day to day office working.
2. Assistant (Accounts):
- Candidates should be completed Chartered Accountant (CA) / ICWA / B. Com with MBA (Finance) from any of below Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum 03 years working experience after completion of (CA) / ICWA / MBA (Finance) in commercial undertaking of repute having turnover of 100/- crore or more of preparing budget, exercising financial control and budget expenditure, Preparation and analyzing Financial and Operational Reports & statement, Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles, Auditing of Accounts, Taxation sufficient knowledge of computerized financing system and exposure / knowledge in computer applications system development in particular reference to latest F.A.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates should deposit the application fees to the following account
NAME OF THE BENEFICIARY- NAFED
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT NUMBER- 06121600075001
NAME OF BANK- PUNJAB & SIND BANK
ADDRESS OF THE BANK-, SIDHARTHA ENCLAVE, NEW DELHI
IFSC CODE- PSIB0000612
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Fees|
|1||Assistant Manager-ll (IT)||500/-|
How to Apply for NAFED Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the NAFED Website: www.nafed-india.com
- Online registration starts from 04/04/2020 to 21/04/2020
- Before apply candidates should pay the application fees.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.