NABARD Financial Services Limited has released the NABFINS Chief Operations Officer Recruitment 2020 notification for 01 posts. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online before 24/07/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Operating Officer
Post Date: 15/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NABFINS Chief Operating Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||14/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of NABFINS Chief Operating Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Operating Officer||01|
- Chief Operating Officer: CTC 18 lakh to 30 lakh per annum (negotiable).
Age Limit (as on 31 March 2020):
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Chief Operating Officer||50 years|
Candidates should have completed Post-graduation in management or equivalent qualifications from any reputed University / Institution preferred.
- Candidates should have 15-20 years of experience in a senior position, of which around 10 years similar job profile in a micro finance institution / micro finance business with sufficient exposure to the field operations in working with the target population.
- Candidates should have a depth of experience in credit operations, knowledge of bank and/or non-bank financial institution operations, the technological environment related to operations.
- Experience in implementing microfinance products and services.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NABFINS Chief Operating Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit the official website of NABFINS at www.nabfins.org
- In the careers page click on the apply button and apply for the posts.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the posts.
- Required documents should also be uploaded.
- Interested candidates can also email their resumes with other credentials to [email protected]