Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited has released the MSTC Limited Deputy General Manager Recruitment. Registration starts from 21/03/2020 and the candidates can apply online between 21/03/2020 to 10/04/2020. Candidates can view post details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager (DMG) Systems [E6]
Post Date: 26/03/2020
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates of MSTC Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application Form||21/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||10/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of MSTC Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Deputy General Manager||Not Mentioned|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Level of Pay|
|1||DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (DGM) – SYSTEMS [E6]|
Rs.1,20,000-3%- 2,80,000/- (Min. gross emoluments Rs. 2,00,000/- per month)
|S. No||Category||Age Limit|
|1||General||Below 44 years|
1.Deputy General Manager
Candidates should have completed the following courses to be eligible for the post of MSTC Deputy General Manager.
- Masters degree in IT / Electronics / Computer Science / Computer Applications or any other relevant discipline from recognized university / institution / Bachelors degree in engineering / Computer science / IT / Electronics or any other relevant discipline from recognized university / institution.
Candidates should have experience in the following field
- 16 years of Experience in the field of Information Technology, etc. of which at least 6 years should be in a middle management position in Govt. Organization/ Public Sector Undertaking or Private concern of repute.
Selection Process for MSTC Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
- Interview – The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria are able to attend the interview.
|1||Gen / OBC||500/-|
|2||ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for MSTC Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply only through online for the post by visiting the official website of MSTC https://www.mstcindia.co.in
- If you are a registered candidate click on the registered candidate button and log in using your user Id and password and start filling the application.
- If you are a new candidate click on the new user button and read the instruction given below after reading click the checkbox below ( I have read and understood and agree to abide by the above Instruction ) and click continue.
- Now fill in the form with correct details and click submit. After submitting the form login using your Id and password. Now start filling the application.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to fill the online form. Keep the details that are needed in your hands before you start applying.
- The Scanned image of your photograph and signature in jpeg format only with prescribed file size, resolution etc.
- The notification regarding the exam and all other details including the admit card will be sent to your Email.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.