Maharashtra State Security Corporation has announced the MSSC Security Guard Recruitment 2020 notification on 26/02/2020. Notification is out for 7000 Security Guard posts in Maharashtra. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26/02/2020 to 10/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Security Guard
Post Date: 26/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 7000
Important Dates for MSSC Security Guard Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||26/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of MSSC Security Guard Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Security Guard: 17,000/- per month.
The age limit should be between 18 to 28 years.
Candidates should be 12th (Intermediate) Exam passed from a recognized board.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test.
Candidates should be pay 250/- through online.
How to Apply for MSSC Security Guard Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application available on the official website: www.mssc.co.in
- Online registration starts from 26/02/2020 to 10/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.