Municipal Service Commission West Bengal has announced the MSCWB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 notification on 06/03/2020. Notification is out for 05 posts such as Pharmacist (G-III), Staff Nurse & Assistant Analyst under Kolkata Municipal Corporation. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/03/2020 to 07/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Pharmacist (G-III), Staff Nurse & Assistant Analyst
Post Date: 06/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for MSCWB Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||06/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of MSCWB Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Pharmacist (G-III)||Pay Level – 6 of the Pay Matrix of ROPA 2019|
|2||Staff Nurse||Pay Level – 8 of the Pay Matrix of ROPA 2019|
|3||Assistant Analyst||Pay Level – 11 of the Pay Matrix of ROPA 2019|
Age Limit (01/01/2020):
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Pharmacist (G-III)||18 to 40 years|
|2||Staff Nurse||18 to 39 years|
|3||Assistant Analyst||18 to 39 years|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC A &B)||03 years|
1. Pharmacist (G-III):
- Candidates should be completed Madhyamik Examination passed from the Board of Secondary Education, West Bengal or its equivalent.
- Candidates should be completed a Diploma / Certificate as Pharmacist from recognized registered Council of Pharmacists, Govt. of West Bengal or its equivalent.
2. Staff Nurse:
Candidates should have a Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from Nursing Council of West Bengal or it’s equivalent.
3. Assistant Analyst:
Candidates should be completed an Honours Degree in Science with Chemistry or a degree in Science with Biochemistry or Food Technology with 50% marks.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam.
Candidates pay through all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 through Challan generated after submission of Online.
|1||U.R. & O.B.C. (A & B)||150/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH||50/-|
How to Apply for MSCWB Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the MSCWB website: www.mscwb.org
- Online registration starts from 06/03/2020 to 07/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.