Municipal Service Commission West Bengal has announced the MSCWB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/08/2020. Notification is out for 71 vacancies under Kolkata Municipal Corporation. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13/08/2020 to 02/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician
Post Date: 14/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 71
Important Dates for MSCWB Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||13/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of MSCWB Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Laboratory Technician (Grade III)||18|
- Medical Officer: Pay Level – 16 of the Pay Matrix of ROPA 2019.
- Laboratory Technician (Grade III): Pay Level – 6 of the Pay Matrix of ROPA 2019.
Age Limit (01/01/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer||18 to 37 Years|
|2||Laboratory Technician (Grade III)||18 to 40 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC A &B)||03 years|
1. Medical Officer
- Candidates should have completed MBBS from a recognized university and duly registered in Medical Council.
- Desirable: DPH / MD (Community Medicine) / MD (PSM) from a recognized university.
- Experience: 01 year of experience in practice of medicine / working experience in the field of public health.
2. Laboratory Technician (Grade III)
- Madhyamik examination pass from WBBSE or its equivalent.
- A diploma / certificate as Laboratory Technician from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on the:
- Personality Test
|1||U.R. & O.B.C. (A & B)||150/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH||50/-|
How to Apply for MSCWB Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the MSCWB website: www.mscwb.org.
- Online registration starts from 13/08/2020 to 02/09/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.