Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced the MPSC Recruitment 2021: Subordinate Service Group-B Exam notification on 29/10/2021. Notification is out for 666 Vacancies. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 29/10/2021 to 19/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Subordinate Service Exam
Post Date: 29/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 666
Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2021: Subordinate Service Group-B Exam
|Start Date to Apply Online||29/10/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19/11/2021|
|Last Date for Payment through SBI Challan||20/11/2021|
|Prelims Exam Date||26/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of MPSC Recruitment 2021: Subordinate Service Group-B Exam
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Police Sub Inspector (PSI) – Group B||376|
|2||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)- Group-B||100|
|3||State Tax Inspector (STI)- Group-B||190|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Police Sub Inspector (PSI) – Group B||19 to 31 years|
|2||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)- Group-B||18 to 38 years|
|3||State Tax Inspector (STI)- Group-B||18 to 38 years|
- Candidates should have completed a graduate degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination / Interview (Check Notification PDF)
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / Other Open Category||394/- (Online)|
|2||OBC / SC / ST||294/- (Online)|
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2021: Subordinate Service Group-B Exam
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the MPSC website: www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 29/10/2021 to 19/11/2021.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.