Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced the MPSC Recruitment 2021: State Service Exam notification on 05/10/2021. Notification is out for 290 Vacancies. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 05/10/2021 to 25/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: State Service Exam
Post Date: 05/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 290
Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2021:State Service Exam
|Start Date of Online Application||05/10/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of MPSC Recruitment 2021: State Service Exam Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Deputy Superintendent/ Asst Commissioner of Police||16|
|3||Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance & Accounting Services)||15|
|4||Deputy Director of Industry (Technical)||04|
|5||Asst Labor Commissioner||22|
|6||Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department||25|
|8||Asst Regional Transport Officers||04|
|9||Asst Development Officer||17|
|10||Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies||18|
|11||Deputy Superintendent, Land Record||15|
|12||Deputy Superintendent, State Excise||01|
|13||Assistant Commissioner, State Excise||01|
|14||Skill Development, Employment and Science Fiction Guidance Officer||16|
|15||Government Labor Officer||54|
|16||Group Development Officer & Other||15|
|17||Assistant State Tax Commissioner||16|
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Upper Age Limit|
|1||State Service Exam||19 to 38 years|
- Candidates should have completed a graduate degree in the relevant discipline, CA from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination / Interview
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2021: State Service Exam
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the MPSC website: www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 05/10/2021 to 25/10/2021.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.