Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced the MPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts notification. Notification is out for 90 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14/08/2021 to 01/09/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 14/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 90
Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||14/08/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/09/2021|
Vacancy Details of MPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Speciality||No. of Posts|
|7||Cardio-Vascular and Thoracic Surgery||14|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor||Applicable as per rules|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Professor||18 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate degree in DM/M.Ch/DNB equated to DM/M.Ch from a recognised university.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination / Interview
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Application Fees|
|1||Assistant Professor||349/- (Online)|
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the MPSC website: www.mpsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 14/08/2021 to 01/09/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.