Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced the MPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts notification. Notification is out for 721 Vacancies. The recruitment will be on regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/08/2021 to 02/09/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 15/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 721
Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||15/08/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/09/2021|
Vacancy Details of MPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor||57700 – 182400|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Professor||18 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed MD, MS, DNB in the relevant subject from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Examination
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the MPSC website: www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 15/08/2021 to 02/09/2021.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.