Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced the MPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Commissioner Posts notification. Notification is out for 32 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24/06/2021 to 26/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Commissioner
Post Date: 24/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 32
Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Commissioner Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||24/06/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of MPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Commissioner Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Commissioner||Applicable as per rules|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Commissioner||18 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed degree in Arts, Science, Law, Commerce, Medicine or Engineering of a recognised university or an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates must have administrative, executive or supervisory experience in a responsible capacity for not less than 5 years in Government, Semi-Government or any big industrial or commercial concern.
- The experience of ex-armed force officers will be considered as supervisory experience for the duration they served in the armed forces as commissioned officers.
- The candidate should mention all details and submit evidence regarding administrative experience, Supervisory Experience or executive experience or responsible post.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Commissioner Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the MPSC website: www.mpsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 24/06/2021 to 26/07/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for MPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Commissioner Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.