Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced the MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/02/2020. Notification is out for 806 posts such as Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Assistant Section Officer (ASO) and State Tax Inspector (STI) in Maharashtra. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/02/2020 to 19/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer & State Tax Inspector
Post Date: 29/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 806
Important Dates for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||19/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment:
|S.No.||Post Name||Open Category||Reserved Category||Total|
|1||Police Sub Inspector (PSI)||475||175||650|
|2||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||52||15||67|
|3||State Tax Inspector (STI)||64||25||89|
- Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer State Tax Inspector: 38,600 – 1,22,800/- month.
|1||Police Sub Inspector (PSI)||19 to 31 years||19 to 34 years|
|2||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||18 to 38 years||18 to 43 years|
|3||State Tax Inspector (STI)||18 to 38 years||18 to 43 years|
- A statutory university degree or any other similar provision announced by the Government in conjunction with it.
- Candidates should possess Graduation (Relevant Disciplines).
- Candidates should have knowledge of Marathi Language.
|Chest||79 cm (Expansion – 5 cm)||–|
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
Candidates pay through online.
How to Apply for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the MPSC website: www.mpsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 28/02/2020 to 19/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.