Madhya Pradesh High Court has announced MPHC Recruitment 2020: Civil Judge Post notification. Notification is out for 252 vacancies to work in Jabalpur. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply from 22/09/2020 to 05/11/2020 by 11.55 PM. Also, Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Class II)
Post Date: 05/09/2020
No. of Vacancies: 252
Important Dates for MPHC Recruitment 2020: Civil Judge Post
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||22/09/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||05/11/2020 by 11.55 PM|
Vacancy Details of MPHC Recruitment 2020: Civil Judge Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Civil Judge (Class II)||252|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Civil Judge (Class II)||44,770/-|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Civil Judge (Class II)||21-35 years|
- Educational Qualification: Aspirant must posses LLB / LLM from a recognized University / Institute.
- Experience: Aspirants must have 5 – 10 years experience.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test (Preliminary and Main)
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||General / Other State||1122/-|
|2||MP Reserved Category||722/-|
How to apply for MPHC Recruitment 2020: Civil Judge Post
- Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply by visiting the official site www.mphc.gov.in
- Aspirants may apply from 22/09/2020 to 05/11/2020 by 11.55 PM.