Madhya Pradesh High Court has released the MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Class IV Posts notification on 28/10/2021. Notification is out for 708 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/11/2021 to 24/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Driver, Mentor, Watchman, Water Carrier, Mali, Sweeper
Post Date: 28/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 708
Place: Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Class IV Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||09/10/2021 From 12:00 PM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24/11/2021 Till 11:55 PM|
Vacancy Details of MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Class IV Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|2||Mentor / Watchman / Water Carrier||475|
- Applicable as per rules
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Driver / Mentor / Watchman / Water Carrier / Mali / Sweeper||18 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed 10th Standard.
2. Mentor / Watchman / Water Carrier / Mali / Sweeper
- Candidates should have completed 8th Standard.
The selection will be based on the:
- Merit / Interview
|2||Reserved Category (MP State Candidates)||116.70/- (Online)|
How to Apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Class IV Posts
- The online applications will be available on the MP High Court website: www.mphc.gov.in
- Online registration starts on 09/11/2021.
- Click on ->“Recruitment” -> “CLick here Online Application forms“.
- Click on the apply online button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Fill the online form with correct details and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the Application for further requirements.
Important Links for MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Class IV Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 09/11/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|