High Court of Madhya Pradesh has announced the MP High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020 notification on 16/01/2020. Notification is out for 47 District Judge in Madhya Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/01/2020 to 07/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Only Civil Judges Class- I of Madhya Pradesh, who have completed five years of their service as Civil Judge (Senior Division) on the date of examination, will be eligible to apply.
Name of the Post: District Judge
Post Date: 17/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 47
Place: Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for MP High Court District Judge Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/02/2020|
|Date of Written Examination||16/03/2020|
- District Judge: 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070/-
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The age limit should be between 35 to 45 years.
- He / she is a citizen of India.
- He / she has practiced as an Advocate for not less than seven years on a continuous basis as on 1st January, 2020 (certificate of the competent authority is required)
- Prosecution Officers / Addl. / Assistant Prosecution Officer will be treated to be an Advocate and eligible as per judgment of Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 561/2013 Deepak Aggarwal ys. Keshav Kaushik & Others.
- He / she has good character and is of sound health and free from any bodily defects, which render him, unfit for such an appointment.
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary / Screening Exam
- Main Written Exam
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||Gen / UR||795.30/-|
|2||OBC / SC / ST / PWD||395.30/-|
How to Apply for MP High Court District Judge Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the MP High Court website: www.mphc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 28/01/2020 to 07/02/2020
- Candidates are required to log on the website and to click on “Recruitment” tab, then click on Online Application for M.P. H.J.S. (Direct Recruitment from Bar) Exam-2020
- Click on the “Registration” link and after filling the required information candidate will get the User ID and Password on their Registered Mobile No. and E-mail ID to fill up the Application Form.
- Candidates upload Signature and recent Colour Photo in the last “Document Upload” tab and after preview, the form details click on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of Application Form by clicking on the “Print” tab and keep safe with them for further requirements
Important Links for MP High Court District Judge Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 28/01/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|