Ministry of Road Transport and Highway has announced the MoRTH Technical Project Coordinators Recruitment 2020 notification on 10/03/2020. Notification is out for 02 Technical Project Coordinators posts for implementation of the Integrated Technology Solution (ERP) in MoRTH, NHAI and NHIDC. Eligible candidates send the application before 31/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Project Coordinators
Post Date: 10/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for MoRTH Technical Project Coordinators Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||10/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of MoRTH Technical Project Coordinators Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Technical Project Coordinators||02|
- Technical Project Coordinators: 0.75 – 1 Lakh per month.
- Candidates should be completed B. Tech / M. Tech in Computer Science or any other Engineering Discipline / MCA or Equivalent.
- Candidates should have 06 years of experience in ITApplicationor ERP implementation.
- Candidates should have 03 years ‘experience in all aspects of Project Co-ordination.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Project management knowledge will be an added advantage Able to write queries review
- Experience in Excel and Pivottables having strong experience in training, issue resolution and drive initiatives.
- Shallbe conversant/aware of major technologies.
- Experience in managing large Operations of Application.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for MoRTH Technical Project Coordinators Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.morth.nic.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to [email protected]
Important Links for MoRTH Technical Project Coordinators Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.