Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology has announced the MNNIT Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post on contract basis in a research project entitled “Integrated Renewable Resources and Storage: Operation and Management”. This is a collaborative research project, jointly funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) for the Indian side and the Research Council of Norway (RCN) for the Norwegian side. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 31/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of 01 year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on a yearly basis until the end of the project.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 31/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for MNNIT Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/01/2020|
- Junior Research Fellow: 25,000/- per month (Consolidated) + HRA (as per norms).
- The upper age limit is 28 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC /ST / OBC / PH and women candidates.
Candidates should be completed M.Tech with a specialization in Power System / Control & Instrumentation having a qualified GATE examination in Electrical Engineering.
One year of research experience in the related area along with relevant publication if any.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for MNNIT Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to the following address.
- The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in the Project “Integrated Renewable Resources and Storage: Operation and Management”.
Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad - 211004.