Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology has announced the MNNIT Allahabad Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for the project “Integrated Renewable Resources and Storage: Operation and Management”. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 05/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of 01 year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on a yearly basis until the end of the project.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 11/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for MNNIT Allahabad Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of MNNIT Allahabad Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 25,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- The upper age limit is 28 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates.
- Candidates should be completed M.Tech. with a specialization in Power System / Control & Instrumentation / Power Electronics having a qualified GATE examination in Electrical Engineering.
- One year of research experience in the related area along with relevant publication if any.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for MNNIT Allahabad Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.mnnit.ac.in
- The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to email ID: [email protected] with the subject of the email as: “Application for JRF position in Inda-Norway project”.