Malaviya National Institute of Technology has announced the MNIT Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 10/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Senior Research Fellow post for “Cooperative Isolated Renewable Energy Systems for Enhancing Reliability of Power in Rural Areas” in the Department of Electrical Engineering, MNIT Jaipur. Eligible candidates send the application before 04/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
Post Date: 11/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for MNIT Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||10/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||04/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of MNIT Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||01|
- Senior Research Fellow: 35,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed M.E. / M.Tech in Power Electronics / Power System / Control System or equivalent in electrical engineering stream and two years Postgraduation experience.
- Candidates having good knowledge and hands of experience in hardware are given preference.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for MNIT Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.mnit.ac.in
- Candidates should submit the filled application form to the following address:
Dr. Arun Kumar Verma (PI), Department of Electrical Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur – 302017