Mahalanobis National Crop Forecast Centre has released the MNCFC Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 22/07/2020. Notification is out for 02 vacancies purely on a contractual and temporary basis for various national level projects, such as FASAL, CHAMAN, PMFBY. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 22/07/2020 to 15/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant
Post Date: 24/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for MNCFC Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of MNCFC Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 31/07/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
Candidates should have completed M.Sc. in (Agriculture / Statistics / Remote Sensing & GIS) or Ph. D. in (Agriculture / Statistics / Remote Sensing & GIS).
- Minimum 10 years of experience (8 years for Ph. D.) in any of the following fields
- Remote Sensing Applications in Agriculture, Agriculture Statistics / Field Survey, Crop Modelling / Crop Yield Estimation.
- National / State Level Project management related to natural resources or at least 5 papers in Peer Reviewed Journals.
The selection will be based on
- Merit (50%)
- Interview (50%)
No application fees
How to Apply for MNCFC Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply only online.
- Candidates shall log in to the official website of www.ncfc.gov.in.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Print Application form for future reference.