Maharashtra Metro Rail has released the MMRCL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts notification on 28/10/2023. Notification is out for filling 134 Apprentice Posts in Maharashtra Metro Railway. Interested and eligible candidates will have to apply online before 28/10/2023 to 28/11/2023. Follow the given steps to submit the online application. Candidates who wish to apply for the Apprentice posts are advised to go through the details given below for more information regarding the posts.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 28/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 134
Important Dates for MMRCL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Online application dates are given in the table. Candidates can apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying.
|Start Date to Apply Online||28/10/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/11/2023|
Vacancy Details of MMRCL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Notification is released for 134 Apprentice Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for the following posts. Refer to the table for post-wise vacancy distribution.
|S.No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|4||Lift & Escalator Mechanic||7|
|5||Fridge & Ac Mechanic||5|
Candidates will be offered a consolidated pay per month as specified in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Apprentice||Applicable as per Rules|
Candidates should satisfy the following age limit. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||17 to 24 Years|
- Candidates should have passed 10th and ITI in relevant trade.
The selection will be based on the
- Merit Basis
Application fee details are given here. Candidates can check and pay the fee accordingly.
- Application fees – 100/-
- Processing Fee – 50/-
How to Apply for MMRCL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
- Interested candidates must visit www.mahametro.org.
- Online registration begins on 28/10/2023.
- Register using a valid email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in using the registered ID & password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.