Mizoram Public Service Commission has announced the Mizoram PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Lecturer post in Mizoram. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29/05/2020 to 03/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Post Date: 30/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Mizoram PSC Lecturer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||30/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of Mizoram PSC Lecturer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Lecturer||56,100 – 1,24,500/-|
Age Limit (as on 03/07/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed a first-class Master’s degree in Nursing (Community Health Nursing) of community Health Nursing of a recognized university.
- Working knowledge of Mizo Language atleast Middle School Standard. Other things being equal, preference shall be given to candidates having:
- Ph.D. in Nursing / M.Phil Nursing / Independent publish work of a high standard.
- 3 yrs Teaching / ClinicaI experience under any recognized Nursing Institution.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Mizoram PSC Lecturer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Mizoram PSC www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 29/05/2020 to 03/07/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.