Mizoram Public Service Commission Office has announced the Law Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/01/2020. Notification is out for 02 Junior Grade of MLS (Law Officer) post in Mizoram. Eligible candidates send the application before 18/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Grade of MLS (Law Officer)
Post Date: 16/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for Mizoram PSC Law Officer Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||18/02/2020|
- Junior Grade of MLS (Law Officer): 56,100/ – 1,24,500/-
Age limit (as on 08/01/2020):
The age limit should be between 21 to 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Working knowledge of the Mizo language of at least Middle School standard
- Candidates should have a Computer Proficiency knowledge.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
|2||OBC / SC / ST||150 /-|
How to Apply for Mizoram PSC Law Officer Recruitment:
- The application is download from an official website: www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- Candidates filled application form along with self–attested photocopies of educational certificates to the following address:
Mizoram Public Service Commission Office, Mizoram New Capital Complex, Aizawl.