Mizoram Public Service Commission has announced the Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Assistant Public Prosecutor post in Mizoram. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/03/2020 to 24/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Public Prosecutor
Post Date: 18/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Mizoram PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||17/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Mizoram PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Public Prosecutor||01|
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: 56,100 – 1,24,500/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 24/04/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor of Law or above from a recognized university.
- A member of the Bar who has been an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction for at least 03 years.
- Working knowledge of the Mizo language of at least Middle School standard and knowledge of computer.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Mizoram PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Mizoram PSC www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 17/03/2020 to 24/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.