Ministry of Tribal Affairs has announced the Young Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Young Consultant post in Bills and Cash Section of this Ministry for a period of initially one year on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given mail address before 15/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Young Consultant
Post Date: 28/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Young Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||21/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of Ministry of Tribal Affairs Young Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Young Consultant: 33,000/- per month.
The age limit should be between 18 to 28 years.
- Candidates should be completed Graduation from a recognized University.
- One year of experience of working in Cash Section of Government Ministries / Departments and having expertise in IT field and PFMS EIS module.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Young Consultant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.tribal.nic.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to the following email address: [email protected]