Ministry of Tribal Affairs has announced the Junior Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Consultant post in Parliament and Co-Ordinate Division. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given mail address before 05/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Consultant
Post Date: 21/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Junior Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||21/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of Ministry of Tribal Affairs Junior Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Junior Consultant: 65,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have 05 years experience.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Junior Consultant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.tribal.nic.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to the following address:
Under Secretary (Establishment), Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Room No· 400 C, C-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi