Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship has announced Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 11 Vacancies for Contract basis. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply from 28/07/2020 to 28/08/2020. Candidates can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Retired Govt Servant preferably)
Post Date: 11/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 11
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to submit the Application||28/07/2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application||28/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
|1||Consultant (SO / US / DS / Director and above level)||06|
|2||Consultant (Hindi Officials)||03|
|3||Consultant (PS / PPS level)||01|
|4||Consultant (Legal Consultant, DS /Director level)||01|
|S. No||Category||Pay Scale|
|1||For Private Persons||70,000/-|
For Retired Govt Servants
|(last pay drawn+DA)-(Pension+DA)|
- Candidate must be 63 years or below (on 25/08/2020)
1.Consultant (SO / US / DS / Director and above level)
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have retired from the posts of SO / US / DS/ Director of the Central Secretariat Serice (CSS).
2.Consultant (Hindi Officials)
- Experience: Candidates should have served at the level of Translator for at least 5 years or Assistant Director (OL) for at least 3 years or at equivalent posts for same tenure in Central Government Ministries / PSUs / Autonomous organisations.
3.Consultant (PS / PPS level)
- Experience: Candidates should have served at the level of Personal Assistant for at least 5 years or Private Secretary for at least 3 years or Principle Private Secretary for at least 1 year or at equivalent posts for same tenure in Central Government Ministries / PSUs / Autonomous organisations.
4.Consultant (Legal Consultant, DS /Director level)
- Candidate must posses Degree of LL.B or equivalent from a recognized university/ Institute in India or abroad, recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have retired from the posts of DS / Director of the Central Govt offices having experience in dealing legal matters in M/o Law or Having work experience as lawyers or Legal Consultants in M/o Law to follow-up and monitor the court cases.
- Experience: Candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in a Court of Law or expertise in legal matters with experience working in Government department having handled court cases.
There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Consultant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates must send Application by post only with the required Documents to the following Address:
The Under Secretary (Esft.) Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Room No. 328, Shram Shakti Bhavan, Rafi Marg' New Delhi-110001
- The last date for Receipt of application is 28/08/2020.