Railway Board has released the Ministry of Railways Judicial Member & Other Posts notification on 15/10/2021. Notification is out for 27 Vacancies to fill up posts in Railways Claims Tribunal (RCT). Eligible candidates can send the application on or before 18/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Judicial Member, Vice Chairman, Technical Member
Post Date: 15/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 27
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2021: Judicial Member & Other Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||15/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application: Vice Chairman (Judicial)||18/11/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application: Vice Chairman (Technical)||18/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application: Judicial Member||18/11/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application: Technical Member||18/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2021: Judicial Member & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Vice Chairman (Judicial)||02|
|2||Vice Chairman (Technical)||02|
- The qualifications, eligibility, salary and other terms and conditions of the appointment of a candidate will be governed by the provisions of the Tribunal (Conditions of Service) Rules, 2021/Tribunals Reforms Act, 2021.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Marks
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2021: Judicial Member & Other Posts
- Download the application from the Railways Official website www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard
- A duly filled-in Application form along with bio data and supporting documents should be submitted to the given address on or before the last dates.
- The Envelope containing the application must be super-scribed “Application for the post of ______ ”.
- Candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
Shri. S.N. Jha, Under Secretary/Services Matters (SM), Railway Board, Room No. 211, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi 110001.