Ministry of Defence has released the Mazdoor Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/01/2020. Notification is out for 09 posts such as Mazdoor, Chowkidar, Civil Motor Driver in Pune. Eligible candidates can send applications before 24/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Mazdoor, Chowkidar and Civil Motor Driver
Post Date: 04/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 09
Important Dates for Ministry of Defence Mazdoor Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||24/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of Ministry of Defence Mazdoor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Branch||No. of Posts|
|3||Civil Motor Driver||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Branch||Pay Scale|
|3||Civil Motor Driver||19900/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||General||18 to 25 years|
|2||Scheduled Tribes||18 to 30 years|
|3||Other Backward Classes||18 to 28 years|
- Candidates should be 10th pass Matric from a recognized educational Board / University.
- Candidates must possess Civil Driving License for Heavy Vehicles & must have a minimum of two years experience of driving such vehicles thereafter.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance / Skill Test
- Driving Test.
Pattern for the Written Examination:
|S.No.||Name of the Test||Marks|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25 Marks|
|2||Numerical Aptitude||25 Marks|
|3||General English||50 Marks|
|4||General Awareness||50 Marks|
Total Marks: 150
- The question paper will be in bilingual format, objective type and matriculation level based.
- Negative marking 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Mazdoor Recruitment:
- Interested candidates are required to download the application form the official website and submit their applications to the given address.
- Affixing two recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer one on the right-hand corner of the application and another on the acknowledgment card.
- Signature of Gazetted Officer and stamp of an institution must be endorsed partially on the application form and partially on the photograph. All photocopies of documents attached with the application should be clear and legible.
- Self-attested copies of the following documents must be attached as applicable:
- Educational certificate along with Date of birth is enfaced, (10th and 12th).
- Technical qualification certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen only.
- Civilian driving license for Heavy Vehicles Motor Driver along with two years experience certificate after the date of the issue of License for Civilian Motor Driver only.
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 28 cm x 12 cm size with postal stamps of Rs. 25/- each.
Officer Commanding, 752 Transport Companay (Civil Gt), Ross Road, Near Race Course, Pune - 411 001 (Maharashtra)
Important Links for Ministry of Defence Mazdoor Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.