Ministry of Corporate Affairs has announced the Young Professional Recruitment 2019 on 29/11/2019. Notification is out for 02 Young Professional posts on a 1 year contract basis. Interested candidates can send the application to the given address before 15/12/2019. The contractual engagement will be initially for a period of one year (could be extended for a maximum period of two years. In case where the leaves before completion of 9 months, he/she will not get any work experience certificate.
Name of the Post: Young Professional I & II
Post Date: 29/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Ministry of Corporate Affairs Young Professional Recruitment:
|Last Date to Send Application||15/12/2019|
Vacancy details of Ministry of Corporate Affairs Young Professional Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The Young Professionals are expected to contribute to the internal research requirements of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in R & A Division by analyzing & processing MCA21 and other related data in all its dimensions to help draw policy implications environment of evolving provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Young Professional-I||32 years|
|2||Young Professional-II||35 years|
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Economics / Statistics.
- Candidates should have a Post-qualification experience of at least one year in research/relevant work.
2. Young Professional-II:
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Economics / Statistics and Ph.degree in Economics / Statistics.
- Candidates should have a Post-qualification experience of at least three years in research/relevant work.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Ministry of Corporate Affairs Young Professional Recruitment:
- The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website.
- Candidates send the application to the following address:
Mrs.UshaKumar, Deputy Director, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, R & A Division, 8thFloor, ‘B’ Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-110003, email: [email protected]; contact no. 011-24698969