Ministry of Civil Aviation has announced the Young Professional Recruitment 2019 notification on 09/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Young Professional posts to assist the Ministry in the implementation and formulation of policy related to Aviation Security. The appointment will be purely on a contract basis. Eligible candidates send the application to the given address on or before 23/12/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Young Professional
Post Date: 09/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Ministry of Civil Aviation Young Professional Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||23/12/2019|
- The Young Professional shall be responsible for processing the proposals connected with signing of a bilateral agreement on Aviation Security.
- The Young Professional shall be responsible for handling the personnel and administrative matters of the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS), an attached office ministry of Civil Aviation.
- The Young Professional shall be responsible for processing proposals relating to the framing of instructions on Civil Aviation Security related issues.
- The Young Professional shall be responsible for organizing Universal Security AuditProgramme (USAP) conducted by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and assisting monitoring implementation of the decisions taken during these audits.
- The Young Professional shall be responsible for coordinating with foreign agencies such as Transportation Security Administration (TSA), International Civil AviationOrganization (ICAO), Cooperative Aviation Security Programme – Asia Pacific (CASP-AP), etc. on the issues concerned with Aviation Security.
- The Young Professional shall be responsible for handling the C&AG audit observations and consequential monitoring of utilization of the Passenger Service Fee (PSF)fund.
- The Young Professional shall be responsible for framing the ruled guidelines to the Convention on International Aviation.
- Any other works as decided by the management from time to time.
- Young Professional: 50,000/-month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor degree from any recognized university.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years’experience in the field of aviation security.
- Master degree from any recognized university.
- Experience in the field of aviation security.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Ministry of Civil Aviation Young Professional Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application form from the official website.
- The duly completed Application in the prescribed format should be submitted so as to reach this Ministry at below-mentioned address:
Mrs. Garima Singh, Director Ministry of Civil Aviation, Room No.57, 'B' Block, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawoo, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi - 110003. Telephone No. 01 1-24653750/0 11-24610059 Email: soas.moca @ nic.in