Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare has announced Senior Administrative Officer Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 vacancies under CIB & RC, DPPQ&S, Faridabad. Interested and eligible candidates may apply from 13/08/2020 to 12/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Senior Administrative Officer
Post Date: 13/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Senior Administrative Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Application Submission||13/08/2020|
|Last Date of Application Submission||12/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Senior Administrative Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||
No. of Vacancies
|1||Senior Administrative Officer||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Administrative Officer||67,700 – 2,08,700|
- Candidates should be 56 years or below (12/10/2020)
- Candidate should have any Graduation degree from a recognized University
- Candidate should have 5 years experience of establishments and accounts work and having undergone training in Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (lSTMI), Delhi related to Administration.
Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Senior Administrative Officer Recruitment:
- Candidate may refer the Application Proforma from the site www.agricoop.nic.in
- Application must reach the venue on or before 12/10/2020.
Candidates must attach the following Documentation:
- Bio-data as in the Proforma given;
- Attested photocopies of ACRs for the last 5 years (to be attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary);
- Vigilance clearance / Integrity Certificate / Cadre Clearance Certificate and Cadre Control Certification; and
- Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
- Candidate must send the Application with the required documents by Post to the following address:
Under Secretary (PP Estt), Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No 572'A, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi- 110 001.