Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited has announced the MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 26/12/2019. Notification is out for 246 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) post. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26/12/2019 to 15/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The selected candidate shall be appointed initially for the period of 05 years as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Assistant on the regular establishment.
Name of the Post: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Post Date: 27/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 246
Important Dates for MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||26/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|Category||Gender||No. of Posts|
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant): 25000-55800/-month
|2||Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS)||35 years|
- Candidates should be completed a full-time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum55% in the final year.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
The selection will be based on the Online Test.
Pattern for the Online Test:
|3||Maths & General Science||15%|
|4||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|4||Gujarati Language and Grammar||20%|
The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / SEBC / EWS||500/-|
|2||ST / SC / PWD||250/-|
How to Apply for MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application Form along with two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form.
- Self Attested copy of the following documents:
1. School Leaving Certificate.
2. Mark sheets of the final year of Graduation / or last two Semesters of Graduation
Certificate issued by College / University.
3. Certificate from the Institute / University mentioning percentage marks obtained in case the grading system is in place.
4. Degree Certificate, if available.
5. Caste (SC / ST / SEBC) Certificate / EWS Certificate / Disability Certificate (if applicable).
Important Links for MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.