Mewat District Court has released the Stenographer Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/12/2019. Notification is out for 08 posts such as Stenographer Grade-III and Peon post on a contract basis for a period of six months or till regular appointments are made by Hon’ble High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh. Eligible candidates send the application before 03/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade-III and Peon
Post Date: 23/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for Mewat District Court Stenographer Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||03/01/2020|
|Interview Dates||20/01/2020, 21/01/2020, 22/01/2020, 23/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of Mewat District Court Stenographer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
- The age limit should be between 18 to 42 years.
- Relaxation in age to the reserved categories shall be as per Haryana Government instructions.
1. Stenographers Grade-III:
Candidates should be completed a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets).
The applicant must have passed Middle Standard Examination and possess knowledge of Hindi / Punjabi.
- The applicant shall have to pass a test of 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 20 w.p.m. in the transcription of the same on a computer.
- He / she shall also have to qualify a computer proficiency test (word processing and spreadsheets).
- Marks of proficiency test would not be counted towards the final merit as it is qualifying in nature.
- The select list will be prepared on the basis of merit.
The process of recruitment would involve selection through an interview for evaluating personality, general aptitude and suitability for the post applied.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Mewat District Court Stenographer Recruitment:
- Applicants should attach attested copies of their testimonials with the application along with their latest passport size photograph duly attested, affixed on the application and two self-addressed envelopes affixing thereon a stamp of 5/- each.
- Applications should reach at below-mentioned address by mentioning on top of the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III ON AD-HOC BASIS” OR “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON”
The District and Sessions Judge, Judicial Courts Complex, Mewat at Nuh, Haryana - 122107
|Applicants named with letters A to G||20.01.2020|
|Applicants named with letters H to M||21.01.2020|
|Applicants named with letters N to R||22.01.2020|
|Applicants named with letters S to Z||23.01.2020|
Important Links for Mewat District Court Stenographer Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.