Meghalaya High Court has announced the Stenographer Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/02/2020. Notification is out for 04 posts such as Stenographer Grade-I and Cook in Meghalaya. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/02/2020 to 04/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade-I & Cook
Post Date: 20/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for Meghalaya High Court Stenographer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||19/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/03/2020 upto 05.00 P.M|
Vacancy Details of Meghalaya High Court Stenographer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Stenographer Grade-I||18,300-500- 21,800-EB- 650-27,000 810-35,100/-|
|2||Cook||6,500-160- 7,620-EB- 210-9,510- 290-12,700/-|
1. Stenographer Grade-I:
Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with a diploma in Stenography in English with a minimum speed of 120 wpm in shorthand and 50 wpm in computer typing.
Candidates should be H.S.S.L.C passed from a recognized Board with Diploma in cooking.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
Candidates pay through Online
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||400 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||200/-|
How to Apply for Meghalaya High Court Stenographer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online registration starts from 19/02/2020 to 04/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.