Meghalaya High Court has announced the Cook Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/03/2020. Notification is out for the 01 Cook post in Shillong. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/03/2020 to 04/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Cook
Post Date: 18/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Meghalaya High Court Cook Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/04/2020 upto 05.00 P.M|
Vacancy Details of Meghalaya High Court Cook Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Cook: 6,500-160- 7,620-EB- 210-9,510- 290-12,700/- per month.
Candidates should be H.S.S.L.C passed from a recognized Board with Diploma in cooking.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||General / OBC||400/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||200/-|
How to Apply for Meghalaya High Court Cook Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Meghalaya High Court website: www.meghalayahighcourt.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 18/03/2020 to 04/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.