Malabar Cancer Centre has announced the MCC Technician Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Technician Nuclear Medicine post on a permanent basis in Thalassery. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/05/2020 to 20/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technician Nuclear Medicine
Post Date: 23/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Thalassery – Kerala
Important Dates for MCC Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of MCC Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Technician Nuclear Medicine||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Technician Nuclear Medicine||9,300-34,800/-|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology / DMRIT (Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Techniques) (OR)
- Candidates should be completed PG Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Candidates should have 02 years of experience in a reputed nuclear medicine facility or cancer hospital or a dedicated Nuclear Medicine establishment with at least Gamma Camera and PET–CT scan.
- Candidates should have working knowledge in Computer Operation.
- Training period (after qualification) in MCC / RCC / CCRC in concerned area will be considered as a requisite experience.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
Candidates should pay through Demand Draft drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre payable at Thalassery.
|1||Gen / UR||750/-|
|2||SC / ST||250/-|
How to Apply for MCC Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application is available on the official MCC website: www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 18/05/2020 to 20/06/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates send the print-out of the online application form along with
Demand Draft as application fee and self-attested copies of certificates (for proving age,
qualification, experience, community, etc.) to the following address:
The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103