Maulana Azad Medical College has announced the MAMC Field Investigator Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Field Investigator post for the project “Addressing Smokeless Tobacco and Building Research Capacity in South Asia”. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 27/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Field Investigator
Post Date: 22/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for MAMC Field Investigator Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||27/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of MAMC Field Investigator Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates should be completed Master’s degree in Anthropology / Sociology / Psychology / Social Work / Sustainable Development / Population Studies from a recognized university / BDS.
Desirable: Two years of field experience in conducting research studies.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office and computer skills.
- Candidates should be efficient in translating and back translating qualitative interviews to the English / Hindi language.
- Good communication skills with a proven aptitude for effective verbal and written communication.
- Ability to think strategically and work under tight deadlines on a result-oriented basis;
- Ability to stay motivated and engaged in broader aspects of work as part of a team, beyond individual areas of work;
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills by working harmoniously as a member of a team, adapting to a diverse environment and maintaining a high standard of personal conduct.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for MAMC Field Investigator Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may submit their CV’s as per the above-mentioned criteria of eligibility on [email protected]