Mail Motor Service has released the Painter Recruitment 2020 notification on 06/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Painter post purely on contract basis for 01 year. Eligible candidates send an application to the given address before 15/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Painter
Post Date: 06/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Mail Motor Service Painter Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/01/2020|
Painter: 19,900/-to 63,200/-(pay matrix Level-2 of 7th pay CPC)
Age limit (as on 01/07/2019):
The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
- A certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR VIII Std.
- Candidates passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
The selection will be based on the Competitive Trade Test.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Mail Motor Service Painter Recruitment:
The application must be signed by the candidate and accompanied with photocopies of the following certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer / Self-attested:
- Educational Qualification
- Technical Qualification
- Proof of age (Birth certificate/X1h Board certificate/School Leaving Certificate)
- Caste Certificate (ST /SC/OBC-Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Competent Authority)
- Technical Experience
- Citizen Certificate (Domicile/Nationality /Permanent residence certificate)
- Address proof
- Photo Id proof
- Declaration stating that the information provided is valid, true and authentic.
Application without desired Bio-data/Information/Enclosures will be summarily rejected.
The Manager (Group-A), Mail Motor Services, GPO Compound, Civil Lines, Nagpur - 440001.