Maharishi Valmiki Hospital has announced the Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/05/2020. Notification is out for 29 Senior Resident posts on regular basis in New Delhi. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 08/06/2020 & 09/06/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The appointment will be initially for the period of one year and will be extendable further on a yearly basis up to a maximum of 03 years.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 21/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 29
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Maharishi Valmiki Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||08/06/2020 & 09/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of Maharishi Valmiki Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||No. of Posts|
|1||O & G||04|
- Senior Resident: 67,700 /- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|2||OBC (belonging to Delhi only)||03 years|
- Candidates should be completed MBBS with Post Graduate Degree / DNB / Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized University / Institute.
- The candidate must have completed an internship and must possess a valid Registration Certificate with Delhi Medical Council on the date of the Interview.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Maharishi Valmiki Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.health.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application self-attested copies of certificates and original documents for verification to the below venue:
Maharishi Valmiki Hospital, Government of Puth Khurd Village, New Delhi, Delhi 110039
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||Date & Time|
|1||O & G||08/06/2020 at 09.30 A.M|
|2||Pediatrics||08/06/2020 at 09.30 A.M|
|3||Surgery||08/06/2020 at 09.30 A.M|
|4||Pathology||08/06/2020 at 09.30 A.M|
|5||Orthopedics||09/06/2020 at 09.30 A.M|
|6||Medicine||09/06/2020 at 09.30 A.M|
|7||Anesthesia||09/06/2020 at 09.30 A.M|
|8||Radiology||09/06/2020 at 09.30 A.M|