Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited has announced the MAHA Metro Railway Recruitment 2020: Station Controller Posts notification on 10/12/2020. Notification is out for 56 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14/12/2020 to 21/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Station Controller / Train Operator / Train Controller
Post Date: 10/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 56
Important Dates for MAHA Metro Railway Recruitment 2020: Station Controller Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||14/12/2020 from 10:00 AM|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||21/01/2021 till 11:59 PM|
Vacancy Details of MAHA Metro Railway Recruitment 2020: Station Controller Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Station Controller / Train Operator / Train Controller||56|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Station Controller / Train Operator / Train Controller||33,000 – 1,00,000/-|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Station Controller / Train Operator / Train Controller||18 to 28 years|
1. Station Controller / Train Operator / Train Controller
- Candidates should have completed three years of Engineering diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / branch from a Govt. recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Should have knowledge of Marathi Language (Reading, Writing & Speaking).
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Examination
- Candidates belonging to UR / OBC / EWS category – 400/-
- SC/ST, Women candidates – 150/-
How to Apply for MAHA Metro Railway Recruitment 2020: Station Controller Posts
- Candidates should apply online.
- The Online Application will be available on the Official website: www.punemetrorail.org
- Online registration starts from 14/12/2020 to 21/01/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload the required documents prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for MAHA Metro Railway Recruitment 2020: Station Controller Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 14/12/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|