Madras High Court has released the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Law Clerk Posts notification on 07/08/2021. Notification is out for 37 Vacancies. Eligible candidates may send the application to the given address from 07/08/2021 to 10/09/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Law Clerk
Post Date: 07/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 37
Important Dates for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Law Clerk Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||07/08/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/09/2021|
Vacancy Details of the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Law Clerk Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Law Clerk||30 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
- Candidates who have passed all his/her Examinations, while studying law, within the duration of their course are alone eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have obtained his/her Law Degree during the academic years 2019-2020 and 2020-2021, are only eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk to the Hon’ble Judges.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk.
The selection will be based on
- No Application fees
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Law Clerk Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website of Madras High Court www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in.
The application should be sent through Registered post to the given address by 13/09/2021. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of________”.
- The Soft Copy of the application should also be sent through email at [email protected] on or before 10/09/2021.
The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600 104,